Thursday 30 August 2012

Judge Dredd Role Playing Game

I'am so looking forward to the new Judge Dredd movie to such an extent I've been digging through my back progs to re-read som classic Dredd (Midnight Surfer/OZ this past week). I've also been up in the loft and had a good luck at my several boxes full of Judge Dredd merchandise and Judge Dredd goodies.

I came across this Judge Dredd Role Playing Game book which I've never actually got round to playing but it looks pretty cool so I've put it on my living room boocas and will no doubt read it while sat on the bog, sometime in the future.

This particular Judge Dredd RPG is from Mongoose Publishing and checking out their website it looks like they are just the sort of niche/geek British based company I hope to be giving coverage to on this blog over the next few years.

If you're in the market for board games, role playing games and/or minatures then do visit their website as they've got many interesting products and as well as this Dredd game there are also other Dredd titles and Strontium Dog titles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment