Friday 31 August 2012

Judge Dredd Pinball Game

Whenever I hit the arcades on the south coast of England as a kid I always headed straight for the light gun shooters - however had I known there was a Judge Dredd Pinball machine I'd have no doubt pumped all my ten pence pieces into this bad boy!


I see these are going for over 2 grand on ebay! According to those in the know, Judge Dredd pinball game was manufactured by Bally in 1993 and 6990 units were produced. The game has a dot matrix screen, multiball, flippers (I should hope so), drop targets, 1 cannon and Kickback - sounds pretty awesome andthe reviews online are pretty positive.

Want this for Christmas but ain't going to get it! Want more information about the Judge Dredd pinball game? Check out this pinball website where there are loads of Dredd pinball screenshots, facts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment