Tuesday 21 August 2012

Judge Dredd Viral

I've been a massive fan of Judge Dredd and the 2000AD comics since my parents first started buying my  Progs every Saturday  way back in the 1990s and while the first Judge Dredd movie is widely regarded as being a bit of a stinker I'm really looking forward to the September release of the Judge Dredd reboot.

If you're a fan of all things Dredd then you must check out the scrotnig* new viral site for Dredd 3D movie over at DreddReport.com. The site has tons of cool and funny stuff  that taps into Dredd's home world of Mega City One (born from the ashes of a post apocalyptic New York). There's a few hidden links to find, plus there's a cool viral video to watch.

Expect lots of posts from me in the future about old Joe Dredd plus other 2000AD characters past and present.

*if you've no idea what scrotnig means - Google it creep!




No comments:

Post a Comment